Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 5: RSS and Feed Readers

I use Google Reader.  It is part of my iGoogle page which is my home page.  So, I see it everytime I go to the internet.  That way I don't forget to look at it.  I follow 69 blogs.  Some are library, some education, some technology, and a few just for fun.  This is a big part of my PLN (Professional Learning Network).  It's how I keep up with what's new in the worlds of library, technology, and education.  My favorite blog is Free Technology for Teachers.  It's written by a social studies teacher, but he should have been a librarian.  He is always recommending great websites for teachers in all curriculum areas.  I just read an article that listed 10 blogs you shouldn't miss.  I added those to my reading list.  They were:
100 Scope Notes
Bookshelves of doom
Chasing Ray
Collecting Children's Literature
Editorial Anonymous
Educating Alice
Read Roger
Reading Rants
Seven Impossible Things before Breakfast
The Brown Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment